Wednesday, January 6, 2010
I need to devise a scavenger hunt for you. There are so many of my designs "out there" but I don't know where they ended up (on the cutting room floor? in the discontinued yarn pile?). I should come up with prizes, but I'm not sure how to do it...
Here's some clues of what I'm keeping my eye out for:
1. A toddler topper with fly style.
2. I'm blue and I'm drinking with two hands.
3. I'm so cold I wish my cover had a head pocket.
4. ebb and flow, ebb and flow, over my shoulders but not over my head.
5. Cloudy, cloudy, is there a baby hidden in there somewhere?
Today, I'm working on a hat that I want to be a showstopper. My methods of choice are Complex construction and fantastic yarn.
Oh yeah, we took the kids bowling over break. We had a good fun family time!