My good crochet friend over at Jaybird Designs has tagged me!
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here ya go! Seven random things about me:
1. I have received over 100 rejections (crochet designs) in the past 4 years, I stopped counting about a year ago.
2. I'd rather have a milkshake than a scoop of ice cream alone.
3. I'm glad the novelty yarn trend is over.
4. I use both Bates and Boye hooks without a preference.
5. My first crochet design was a 3-D Rubik's cube when I was like, ten.
6. I have never crocheted broomstick lace.
7. I tried Hairpin lace briefly, but couldn't get into it, and I'll have to try again.
This is where I am supposed to "tag" somone, but I don't really have the time to look up and plug in the addresses, so consider yourself tagged!