Friday, July 30, 2010
Beautiful Blogger Award
O My Gosh. I'm so embarrassed. The extremely talented knit and crochet designer, Kimberly McAlindin nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award and I totally missed it! Over my head!
These are the kind things she said:
So, I now nominate Ellen Gormley....because between raising a family (and a ton of pets) and writing a book, and hosting crochet-a-longs and regular design work.... she updates her blog more than any other blog I read - plus, she is a really great person...
So, as part of my acceptance speech, I have to write 7 interesting things about me.... here goes
1. Someone once sent me a dressform as a RAK and I never did find out who sent it. (Thank you, again.)
2. I recently bought myself a hula-hoop for exercise. (I'm getting pretty good at it!)
3. I love Carol Burnett and think she is a comedic genius.
4. I once was cajoled into juggling dinner rolls at a certain Fashion Show.
5. I horde aluminum crochet hooks though I can only use one at a time...
6. I change my favorite color frequently, right now it is medium blue
7. I just reached 100 original projects on my project page on Ravelry
And now, I nominate.... Annette Petavy. Annette is a crochet designer with projects you'll recognize. Her blog and newsletter is in both French and English. Her newsletters in particular are very informative and I look forward to them! Of course her work is really inspired.