I like to think of myself as pretty low maintenance, but this morning I started to think about some of the quirky things I do on the Knit and Crochet Now show that shows flashes of Diva. It's actually pretty funny that now that I have taped TWICE, I suddenly think of myself as some sort of veteran.
What you may not know about the show:
1. I wear running shoes with my nice outfits. As long as I am tall enough next to Brett, I choose shoes for comfort!
2. I only drink my water through a straw. Now, really I'm not doing this to be a Diva, but it's out of respect for Amanie's great work on my make-up. I don't want to mess up my lipstick, so when I drink water between takes, I use a straw to lessen the chances of smearing and making her re-do it.
3. When we are taping, it's the ONLY time you will EVER hear me ask someone "How's my make-up?" Because 90% of the rest of the time in life, I don't wear make up.
4. I've been overheard saying crazy things like, "Can you look at me through the monitor to see if this shirt is too sparkly?" and "Will my goosebumps show up in HD?". lol
5. And, there's a wealth of jokes to be told about the microphone packs we wear.... generally, jokes about turning them on and off before visiting the ladies room and making sure you don't drop them...
I hope you are enjoying the current season of Knit and Crochet Now! I'm hearing reports that people are finding the show. Remember if it's not in your area or you can't find it, you can order the dVD through AnniesCatalog.com